Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh Hello!

Lets just start with a little background on what the heck is going on with this blog!

1. I am from Sacramento, California
2. My husband is from Hollywood (don't be confused), Florida
3. We met at the University of Miami (he played baseball and I played soccer-match made in sports heaven right?!)
4. We just got married on January 11, 2014 (eeeeek! Best day of my life)
5. Dennis and I both have two older sisters and amazing families (we could not have lucked out more in the family department)

I am currently getting my masters online because my husband plays professional baseball and we are constantly traveling. We are currently in Phoenix, AZ for spring training and should find out where we are heading to season soon! (We are hoping for Arkansas!) Once we get there he has 142 games to play in about 152 days, so life can get a little crazy! We are living in the moment and having fun while doing it!

I can't wait to get this blog going! I am going to figure it out along the way and post what seems fitting each week, so it will be a surprise to the both of us!

Bring it on monday! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment