So on thursday afternoon we decided to pack up and plan a mini road trip back to Sacramento, California. We are going to vegas, the grand canyon, salt lake city, and then to Sac-a-tomatoes. We are pretty much professional packers, so we left friday morning for Vegas. Which is where I am currently blogging from! Oh did I mention that Grandma June (Dennis's grandma) is a BOSS! Dennis happened to call her Thursday and see if she could exercise her "connection" at the Bellagio for Friday and Saturday night.... and lets see about an hour later we have a reservation AT THE BELLAGIO, during the busiest time in vegas (march madness), for the most sought after nights! UM HELLO she is too legit to quit. THANKS GRANDMA JUNE! :)
So we got to vegas yesterday and had a great day. We got situated in our hotel and I finished some homework (lame-o). Then we got ready and went to dinner at this place called Fix. Holy expensive, but it was delicious. We had proscuitto wrapped dates stuffed with chorizo, mac and cheese sticks with truffle oil, and kobe beef sliders with parmesan garlic fries...how could we go wrong! We then finished up with some gambling and a stop into sephora! I got Murad face wash and bobbi brown corrector. I am excited to use them and I will let you know if they are a must buy!
Today we started with room service and we felt like royalty! We had coffee, oatmeal, mixed berries with whipped cream, and chocolate chip pancakes. Did I mention that we love food? Then I had to do a midterm for school. poop. Now we are off to the gym then shopping, gambling, basketball games, dinner, and the show LOVE! Can't wait. Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!
just read all your posts and i love it. keep it coming. go dennis and katie!
ReplyDelete