Thursday, March 27, 2014

Today is a new day

Yesterday just happened to be the longest day ever. Awesome. But after we got the news we went to Starbucks and started brainstorming....

Lets go to vegas! And the grand canyon. Might as well stop in Sedona and get a massage. We could go through Denver on the way. Oh and I think Utah is around the corner. Okay lets do it all?? ok!!

Dennis then said, "lets live like we get released everyday!" and that is now the motto! I mean why not?!?! Dennis wants to gamble so he bribed me saying I can buy whatever I want. I'm not sure he knows that I actually have a "want list." shhhhhh. Everyone has a want list right?? Here is mine....

Silk Pillow case
Philosophy micro exfoliating wash
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Mac Prep and Prime
Better Life Bag
Hello T-Shirts
Polka Dot Converse
Jean shorts
Kate Spade watch
Birch box
AG Lightwash jeans

1 comment:

  1. Can I add my want list if you win lots of money?! Love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete