Monday, April 14, 2014

Frick it's Monday

WEEKEND RECAP

My mother saw Dr. Oz the other day and it was about spring cleaning. Spring cleaning is all you need to say to get the "original oddo girls" to work. He said if you have not used or worn something in 1 years time to get rid of it. So, that is exactly what we did...

[little background-my family is a little OCD (a lot) when it comes to list making, organizing, and cleaning]

We went through every kitchen cabinet and drawer and then we cleaned out all the boxes in the attic labeled "katie". 3 trash bags later, we felt clutter free....for now.

Tadd, Kelly (my sister & brother in law), Dennis, and I had a sport field day (remember those in middle school!). We played tennis (lets not mention the score) and some intense games of knockout. When Kelly and I could not catch our breath we decided to throw in the towel and call it a day. Then we ordered pizza. So much for working out.

Then Sunday Dennis and I went to the mall for last minute necessities (of course these are necessities). Den's necessities consisted of 2 rad t-shirts and mine were a pair of nikes, urban outfitters dress (on sale $13) yippee, workout top, a headband, and a t-shirt. I'd call that a success.

Later my parents made ribs, coleslaw, and corn on the cob- talk about a last supper. We finished the night by roasting mellows and making s'mores. S'more what?!?! Talk about a great weekend. 

Oh and did I mention that we are now on our way to Somerset, New Jersey!?!?! Wish us luck! EEEEEEKKKKKKK :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend. i love cleaning out and getting rid of stuff. it feels so darn good. can't wait to come visit you two in jersey. it will be very soon.

    ReplyDelete