Saturday, April 5, 2014

Big News!

My wonderful husband and I decided that we are going to Somerset New Jersey for season!!!!!!!

Last year we ended up going to Lincoln, Nebraska for season and we absolutely loved it. We had the option of going there again this year and as much as we loved it, we are ready for a new adventure. It was really hard making a decision to go somewhere we knew nothing about, but we see it as another challenge and glad that we get the opportunity to continue to play baseball. (yes I said we get to play baseball, because frankly I am as invested as he is, just in a different way) So we are now figuring out all the details that go along with moving to New Jersey in 10 days! woo hoo. We really could not be more excited!

In the mean time we are at my parents house (almost all unpacked). My sister Kelly and her husband Tadd live about 10 minutes away which means I get to see my nephew Liam whenever I want. I never knew I could be so obsessed with a little human. Dennis and I have two nephews, Liam (2 months) and Max (9 months) and I am just head over heels in love with them both. I can not even imagine how much love I will have for my own child when it feels like my heart is going to explode with love for my nephews.

We are really enjoying the time at my parents and soaking up all the precious Liam moments. The great thing about New Jersey is that we will be closer to Kelly, Dale, Jay, and Max (Dennis's sisters and brother in law) so I am really looking forward to that.

Other than that, life is great!!! :) I will be posting pictures soon of our road trip so keep an eye out!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Ps. Serious face, how cute are my nephews!!!!



2 comments:

  1. so excited for you guys! how nice that you are able to visit with your family before going off to play baseball. and, how cute are liam and max. so so precious. i love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so lucky! Loving every second! Miss you and love you lauren!

    ReplyDelete